June 26 : noon to 4 p.m.
June 27 : 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
June 28 : 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
June 29 : 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
June 30 : 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Click image to enlarge
You are invited to participate as an official sponsor and/or as an exhibitor and/or as a VIP Opening ticket purchaser for the second biennial edition of TORONTO OF THE FUTURE®, a very interesting and exciting exhibition presented in collaboration with our official venue co-hosts, the City of Toronto and Oxford Properties Group.
This important event for anyone interested in the future of Toronto’s urban development, will take place FREE OF CHARGE from June 26th to 30th, 2017 at Metro Hall – MetroCentre and will feature 3D scale models, panel illustrations and virtual presentations of the many real estate developments and infrastructure and civic projects that will change the face of Toronto over the next few years.
The VIP Opening Ceremony and Cocktail Reception of the TORONTO OF THE FUTURE® real estate and architectural exhibition, the only ticketed activity of the showcase, will take place on Monday June 26, 2017 at 6 p.m. in the presence of City officials, dignitaries, sponsors, exhibitors and media partners. Please find the invitation here.
The following partnership/exhibitor possibilities are available:
- Specifically sponsor the VIP opening night (June 26) in the presence of City dignitaries and real estate community executives, sponsors, exhibitors, media. There are three different options for this VIP event.
- Sponsor the overall exhibition event from June 26 to 30 (see different options in attachment), with systematic logo placement and several VIP opening night tickets, simultaneously giving you exhibition rights with the number of projects allowed commensurate with the investment allocated.
- Become a single exhibitor at only $750 (one project per $750), including one free ticket for the opening night.
- Buy tickets for the VIP Opening event ($200 each)
The following prestigious organizations have already confirmed their participation for the 2017 biennial edition, amongst others:
- City of Toronto
- Oxford Properties Group
- Urban Toronto / Skyrise Cities
- Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates Architects New York
- Foster & Partners Architects London
- Diamond Schmitt Architects Toronto
- Zeidler Partnership Architects Toronto
- Real Estate Professional Magazine & CREW
- Wilkinson Eyre Architects Toronto
- Quadrangle Architects Toronto
- +VG Architects Toronto
- B&H Architects Toronto
- First Capital Asset Management Toronto
- Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) Toronto
- Alva Roy Architects Toronto
- Mackie Transport Toronto
- WZMH Architects Toronto
- ICON Architects Toronto
- Aura Web Solutions
- Astley Gilbert Toronto – official event print partner
- Valladares Branding & Turner Architecture New York
- Toronto Hydro
- InterContinental Hotel Toronto Centre
- Construct Connect / Ontario’s Daily Commercial News on the construction industry
- GH+A Design Studios – Canada & USA
- RJV Communications – strategic partnerships and special events
- Ana Bercovich Design Consultant
- Steam Whistle Toronto
- Grassroots Advertising
- Brisbin Brook Beynon Architects
The main target audiences of the event are:
- Business community (real estate developers, building owners and managers, COMMERCIAL / RESIDENTIAL / MIXED).
- City/municipal authorities & infrastructures.
- General public (the event is open free of charge to the public except for the VIP opening night): design & architecture buffs, students, anyone interested in the future of Toronto.
- Many media organizations.
We look forward to your participation at this important biennial Toronto event.
Thanks very much in advance for your collaboration and reply.
Robert J. Vezina
Founder and Chief Organiser, Toronto of the Future®
President, Cities of the Future Management Inc.
President, RJV Communications Inc. / PR, Special Events and Partnerships
514-875-1353 ext 205